- Some notes on internal and external relations and representation
- ERPs (event-related potentials), semantic attribution, and facial expression of emotions
- What role do the emotions play in cognition?: Towards a new alternative to cognitive theories of emotion
- Intentional avoidance and social understanding in repressors and nonrepressors: Two functions for emotion experience?
- Can mental representations be triggering causes?
- Review of “Passionate engines: what emotions reveal about mind and artificial intelligence” by Craig DeLancey
- Reflections on the role of emotions in consciousness and subjectivity, from the perspective of affect-logic
- Internality of mental representation: Twenty questions for interactivism
- Review of “Emotions, Qualia and Consciousness” by Alfred Kaszniak (Ed.)
- Spinoza’s anticipation of contemporary affective neuroscience
- Intentionality and feeling in emotions: A reply to Ben-Ze’ev
- The fiction of phenomenal intentionality
- Emotion and the growth of consciousness: Gaining insight through a phenomenology of rage
- The instinctual basis of human affect: Affective imaging of laughter and crying
- Damasio’s Error?
- Review of “Worlds of Experience: Interweaving Philosophical and Clinical Dimensions in Psychoanalysis” by Robert D. Stolorow, George E. Atwood, and Donna M. Orange
- Review of “The blank slate” by Steven Pinker
- Are emotional expressions intentional?: A self-organizational approach
- Review of “The hidden genius of emotion: Lifespan transformations of personality” by Carol Magai and Jeanette Haviland-Jones
- Emotional trauma and childhood amnesia